You’ve had a bundt cake before. They’re really tasty. And really large. So how about making them 10x cuter and 100x more irresistible? Our thoughts exactly. That’s why we created this ultra adorable MINI version. With the sweet & sultry addition of
granola butter, of course. Now you can enjoy five whole bunt cakes instead of just
1/3 cup granola butter
1 egg (or sub flax egg)
¼ cup milk
½ tsp vanilla
2 T molasses
3 T coconut sugar
½ cup whole wheat flour
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp baking powder
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ cup mini chocolate chips
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a cast iron mini bundt cake pan. If you aren’t lucky
enough to have this kind of pan, use a mini muffin pan instead!
2. Whisk together the wet ingredient in a bowl. (Note: You can sub a flax egg to make this recipe vegan! Use any kind of milk/nut milk- sweetened milk will make sweeter bundt cakes. If you don’t have molasses, try maple syrup!)
3. Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
4. Fold in mini chocolate chips
5. Pour batter two-thirds full into bundt/muffin pan. Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes.
6. Let the cakes cool before inverting. If they expand too much, just slice off the bottom so the cakes lie flat. Ice them with granola butter or your favorite glaze!