Dark Chocolate S'mores Peanut Butter Fudge
It's Sunday. You're sitting there (potentially hungover), wondering what you're doing with your life. This chocolate situation will help. You're welcome.
What you'll need:
- 4 bars dark chocolate (I used Eating Evolved 72% Dark)
- 6T coconut oil
- 1c peanut butter
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- Granola butter, to drizzle
What you do:
- Melt the dark chocolate with 3T of coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl (stirring every 15-20 seconds).
- Pour ALMOST ALL of the chocolate mixture into baking dish or tupperware that has been lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil (I spray mine with cooking spray for easy removal after freezing).
- *Save some chocolate mixture for final top layer (just need enough to thinly cover the top).
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until chocolate has hardened.
- Melt peanut butter and remaining 3T coconut oil in separate microwave-safe bowl.
- Remove chocolate layer from freezer and pour peanut butter layer over it. Put back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, and pour final chocolate mixture over top. Press mini marshmallows into chocolate while still warm. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer, cut into slices, top with Granola Butter, and DEVOUR.