These dark chocolate granola butter cups are the perfect solution to your Sunday scaries.
What you'll need:
- 1 bar dark chocolate (I used @eatingevolved 72% dark)
- 2T coconut oil
- 1 jar granola butter (vegan or collagen variety)
- 1 muffin tin
- Cupcake liners
- Finishing salt (I used rose salt)
What to do:
- Break dark chocolate into small pieces and put in microwave-safe bowl with coconut oil. Microwave in 15-20 second increments, stirring each time, until mixture is melted and well-mixed.
- Pour 1T of chocolate mixture into each mold, and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove tin from freezer and place 1 tsp granola butter in each cup. Freeze 5 minutes.
- Remove tin, and pour rest of chocolate mixture into each cup. Top with finishing salt and freeze for 30 minutes or more until chocolate has hardened.