What you need:
- 2 apples (variety is up to you - I did one fuji and one granny smith)
- 1 bar dark chocolate (I used 72% dark chocolate from @eatingevolved)
- 1 jar granola butter (either vegan or collagen variety works!)
- 2T coconut oil
- Mini chocolate chips (I used @enjoylife)
What you do:
- Break the dark chocolate into small pieces and put in a microwave-save bowl. Add 1T of coconut oil and microwave for 15-20 seconds, stir, and microwave for 20 more seconds until melted. You may have to repeat a few more times, depending on your microwave.
- Put granola butter into microwave-safe bowl and add 1T coconut oil. Repeat same steps as above, microwaving in 15 second increments until warmed through and coconut oil has melted. Stir to mix.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a ziploc bag and seal tightly.
- Pour granola butter mixture into ziploc bag and seal tightly.
- Using scissors, cut a small hole in each ziploc bag (this will be your "piping bag" to help control the drizzle!)
- Cut apples into thin slices and arrange on plate.
- Using your makeshift pastry bag, drizzle chocolate and granola butter over your apples until satisfied :)
- Add chocolate chips & DEVOUR.