The amount of time it takes to say the title of this recipe… is about how long it takes to make it. Not freakin’ kidding y’all – this is an easy one.
Recipe adapted from The Well Necessities Chickpea Blondies
All you need:
· A high-speed blender (I know it’s cliché, but damn do I love my Vitamix)
· 1 can chickpeas
· 1/2 cup granola butter
· 1/3 cup maple syrup
· 1/2 tsp baking powder
· 1 bag chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate because I like it DARRRRK).
What you’ll do:
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Rinse chickpeas in a strainer under cool water and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Put in blender, along with granola butter, maple syrup and baking powder.
4. Blend on low, stirring occasionally, and then slowly increasing speed until batter is smooth and creamy (hell yeah).
5. Stir chocolate chips into the batter.
6. Pour batter into a greased 8x8 pan and bake for 25 minutes.
Best served warm, with some vanilla ice cream on top! BOOM.